Non-Japanese residents and the person who made the purchase (substitutes are not accepted)
Non-Japanese citizens who are not immigrating to Japan and have been in the country for less than 6 months (re-entry dates do not apply)
Japanese citizens living outside of Japan for 2 years or more, on a temporary trip to Japan for less than 6 months
Purchased goods must leave Japan within 6 months of the purchaser's entry to Japan.
A copy of the purchaser's passport will be taken in the case of same-day purchases in excess of \1,000,000 (tax excluded).
(1) Will be packaged in a tax-free bag
(2) Not openable until taken outside of Japan
Do not open until outside of Japan. Purchased goods must leave the country within 30 days.
You will be charged consumption tax upon leaving the country if goods are consumed in Japan. Please be aware that consumables will be packaged and sealed to prevent opening before departure from Japan.
After purchasing goods, we ask that the person who made the purchase visits the tax-free counter on the same day.
(1) Purchased goods
(2) Passport of the person who made the purchase (must have verification seal for landing), or a crew member's landing permit
(3) Receipts (certified receipts, such as those issued for expense reports, are not accepted)
(4) The card used for the purchase (if the purchase was made with a credit card or other card)
After signing the Purchaser Agreement, we will refund in cash the difference of the purchase amount including consumption tax and the tax-free purchase amount.
Please submit the Record of Purchase of Consumption Tax-Exempt for Export attached to your passport at the time of departure.
Tax-free procedures can be conducted at the tax-free counter.
Receipts for purchases made on the same day may be combined for shops displaying the blue sign above.
Shops displaying green each have Their own tax-free procedure. Receipts of items purchased at other Stores cannot be combined.
● Tax-free application is restricted to personal purchased goods such as souvenirs(not for business/sales)
● The restrictions for some food products and beverages may vary according to countries. Please confirm the restriction rules of your destination on your own.
3F Information counter
(Tax-free procedures are directly carried out at some tax-free stores.)